Around 1980 kitchen appliances took a major transformation. Microwave came into being and it becomes a staple product of the kitchen in every household. In 2010, the halogen ovens were being added to the kitchen appliances and now it is an essential appliance of the kitchen.
They are basically crystal clear glass ovens with lids on top. They look quite appealing and are very much pleasing to one’s eye. Apart from its looks they hold a tremendous performance by cutting at least one third of the duration culinary aficionados spend in cooking.
Now you might ask me on what a halogen oven is all about?
Well, a halogen oven is handy, convenient microwave convection oven that is quite small in size than that of ordinary sized convection ovens that are available in the market. Basically, a convection oven is used for baking as well as roasting purpose. It even helps to bring the brown texture in any food items where it is required.
A halogen oven makes use of infrared technology and a powerful halogen light. There is an integrated fan that helps solely to prepare the food items. This appliance need not pre heated before cooking. You can easily pooch, fry, boil, bake or grill any food items.
Now let’s have a look at the reasons behind my halogen ovens efficiency and becoming an essential product in the kitchen as Microwave ovens.
- Halogen ovens helps to save your kitchen space
- They even help you to save your valuable time
- They make use of less energy
- No fat or oils are added
- Provides healthier and delicious cooking
- Exact amount of time can be seen
- Handy feature
- You can self-clean it
- You can manage it with simple-timing switch
Now let’s have a look at the reasons on why you will choose halogen ovens over microwave ovens:
- You can re-heat, defrost and prepare your meal quickly and easily in halogen ovens whereas, in microwave ovens it is difficult
- Microwave ovens do not allow you to bake or make your food item bit crispy but in halogen ovens it is easily done
- Microwave ovens cook food unevenly but halogen ovens can cook food perfectly
Therefore, this is why in 2012 you will find halogen ovens in every kitchen. So, enjoy your meals easily with proper odor, taste and color through halogen ovens.