This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Latina Mom Bloggers and Walgreens. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Cold season is quickly approaching and I am dreading it! I hate cold season because it gets here, everyone gets sick, and I am never prepared for it. Well not this year! This year I have a plan of attack and will not have to suffer through a house full of sick people.
This year I am heading to Walgreens and going to pick up a few things that I have on my list to make my life a little easier. After all everyone in the house can get sick but me because there is never anyone to take of me when I get sick. Once that sneezing, runny noses, sore throats start I will be ready.
Some of the items on my list include:
- Wallgreens Wal-Dryl Children’s Allergy Relief Fast Dissolving Tablets Cherry
- Walgreens Children’s Multi-Symptom Cold
- Walgreens Children’s Cough & Runny NoseLysol Foam
- Walgreens Cough DM (for Children & Adults)
- Tylenol Cold Multi Symptom
- Dimetapp Day/Night Pack: Cold & Cough and Nighttime Cold & Congestion
- DayQuil Severe Cold & Flu Pack (day & night)
- Mucinex Fast Max Day Time Sever Cold & Nighttime Cold
- Mucinex DM Expectorant & Cough Suppressant
After all a mom can’t be too careful! We will be washing our hands often to help keep us from getting colds to begin with. I keep santizier in my purse at all times just in case we aren’t where we can wash. The kids sign the Alphabet Song when they wash their hands to make sure they are washing long enough to get all the germs. In the event we do get sick everyone will be getting plenty of rest.
Get Ready for Cold Season
You can get more information on getting ready for Cold Season at Walgreens and Walgreens Facebook page.
Twitter Party TONIGHT!!
Please join @LatinaMomBlogs for the #WalgreensLatino Preparing for Cough & Cold Season Twitter Party on 10/15 at 9 pm ET. Lot’s of great prizes but you must RSVP here: http://bit.ly/1fXG9fe