It’s Monday again and that mean it is time to share with you all what you have, to look forward to this week. Take a moment, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s look ahead. You know that I am currently sitting on my back porch and enjoying my one cup of coffee for the week. Although I will admit that I don’t always drink that cup coffee anymore. Most days it now gets cold before I even pick it up.
This week is going to be a full week and I am so excited about of the things coming. So let’s take a look at some of the articles that I have for you:
- The Big Reveal where I will explain the changes that have happened.
- Newsletter Update where I will walk you through not only subscribing to the newsletter but what happens after and what to do once you receive it. Also what to do if you don’t receive one.
- Tasty Tuesday: I will share my very easy and simple meatloaf recipe with you all.
- Wishful Wednesday: I will share a place that I really want to visit
- Hot Topic Thursday: Broken Heart Syndrome
- Family Friday: I will catch you up on what we have been up to.
- No Resolutions where I will explain why I am boycotting resolutions this year
- and a few more.
I don’t always know ahead of time some articles that end up being posted as sometimes sponsored articles pop up or I have some inspiration and want to share something.
Reviews coming this week are awesome:
- Pillow Case: a beautiful throw pillow case that I love
- Ski Goggles: I have two different pair of ski goggles to share with you all (on different days of course)
- Cutting Board: a work of art that Ma doesn’t want me to use
- A Gorgeous Ring: this is a piece that I think many of you will love
- Baby Bottles: holiday bottles that I am thrilled we had in the house
- Ski Gloves: after all we had the goggles!
Of course there is always the chance that I sneak in one or two more for you as well but you never know!
Share Your Thoughts
What are you looking forward to seeing this week? Anything going on you r you this week that you would like to share? Also don’t forget that Saturdays don’t have any posts and Sundays just have a review of the week! 🙂