It’s Monday again and that mean it is time to share with you all what you have, to look forward to this week. Take a moment, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s look ahead. You know that I am currently sitting on my back porch and enjoying my one cup of coffee for the week. Although I will admit that I don’t always drink that cup coffee anymore. Most days it now gets cold before I even pick it up.
This week is going to be a full week mostly because I didn’t get all of the reviews up last week that I wanted to so I am doing them this week in addition to the ones planned. Let’s take a look at some of the articles that I have for you:
- Tasty Tuesday: This week I’m talking about burgers.
- Wishful Wednesday: My one wish for this year.
- Hot Topic Thursday: The Beverage Tax
- Family Friday: I will catch you up on what we have been up to.
- Podcast: Discipline and Children
- and a few more.
I don’t always know ahead of time some articles that end up being posted as sometimes sponsored articles pop up or I have some inspiration and want to share something.
Reviews coming this week are awesome:
- Pillow Case: a beautiful throw pillow case that I love
- Ski Goggles: I have two different pair of ski goggles to share with you all (on different days of course)
- Felt Pads: All the uses I have found for these things.
- Travel Mug: Not my purple one from Instagram but a great one as well
- Princess Awesome: Some beautiful girl’s dresses
- Heidi J Hale Jewelry: A giveaway I am certain you will love
- Garden Hose Sprayer: You have to know Ma to understand this
- Tablecloth: The table needs something
- Baby Bottles: holiday bottles that I am thrilled we had in the house
- Ski Gloves: after all we had the goggles!
Of course there is always the chance that I sneak in one or two more for you as well but you never know!
Share Your Thoughts
What are you looking forward to seeing this week? Anything going on you r you this week that you would like to share? Also don’t forget that Saturdays don’t have any posts and Sundays just have a review of the week! 🙂