It’s Monday again and that mean it is time to share with you all what you have, to look forward to this week. Take a moment, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s look ahead. You know that I am currently sitting on my back porch and enjoying my one cup of coffee for the week. Although I will admit that I don’t always drink that cup coffee anymore. Most days it now gets cold before I even pick it up.
This week is going to be a full week and I am so excited about of the things coming. So let’s take a look at some of the articles that I have for you:
- Tasty Tuesday: a St. Patrick’s Day dish
- Wishful Wednesday: a trip to Yellowstone
- Hot Topic Thursday: a little St. Patrick’s information
- Family Friday: catch up with the family
- and a few more.
I don’t always know ahead of time some articles that end up being posted as sometimes sponsored articles pop up or I have some inspiration and want to share something.
Reviews coming this week are awesome:
- The Gospel of Mark: a movie for the whole family
- An Awesome Nail Kit: I really needed this and I am certain you all will enjoy it
- Some More Luggage: I got some more in a different color that is fabulous (said in my Grinch voice!)
- An Awesome Umbrella: I love this and it makes me feel so feminine with it
Of course there is always the chance that I sneak in one or two more for you as well but you never know!