It’s Monday again and that mean it is time to share with you all what you have, to look forward to this week. Take a moment, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s look ahead. You know that I am currently sitting on my back porch and enjoying my one cup of coffee for the week. Although I will admit that I don’t always drink that cup coffee anymore. Most days it now gets cold before I even pick it up.
Last week was sort of a dud for me! There was so much going on personally that left the blog hanging a bit. The good news is that I’m not super duper behind on the blog. This week is going to be a full week and I am so excited about of the things coming. So let’s take a look at some of the articles that I have for you:
- Tasty Tuesday: my SOS recipe
- Wishful Wednesday: sports
- Hot Topic Thursday: my biggest fear
- Family Friday: catching you up on the family
- and a few more.
I don’t always know ahead of time some articles that end up being posted as sometimes sponsored articles pop up or I have some inspiration and want to share something.
Reviews coming this week are awesome:
- Luggage: this is the one review review from last week that I didn’t get done
- Men’s Watch: every man needs a nice watch
- Cheeky Party: super cute and rather cheeky party supplies
- A New Grill: okay I will tell you that this will happen if this item shows up. I actually ordered this and am awaiting arrival. Slowly getting peeved
- Foxy Necklace: who doesn’t love foxes and jewelry
- Plastic To Go Cups: I know they are plastic but there are moments when you actually need them
Of course there is always the chance that I sneak in one or two more for you as well but you never know!