It’s Monday again and that mean it is time to share with you all what you have, to look forward to this week. Take a moment, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s look ahead. You know that I am currently sitting on my back porch and enjoying my one cup of coffee for the week. Although I will admit that I don’t always drink that cup coffee anymore. Most days it now gets cold before I even pick it up.
This week is going to be a full week and I am so excited about of the things coming. So let’s take a look at some of the articles that I have for you:
- Tasty Tuesday: Donuts, cause we all love them
- Wishful Wednesday: My family and my wish for their future
- Hot Topic Thursday: a bowl full of lemons
- Family Friday: an update on what we are doing
- and a few more.
I don’t always know ahead of time some articles that end up being posted as sometimes sponsored articles pop up or I have some inspiration and want to share something.
Reviews coming this week are awesome:
- Luggage Set: I got a little behind because I got overly excited about the new design
- Packing Cubes: I got a little behind because I got overly excited about the new design
- Passport Wallet: I got a little behind because I got overly excited about the new design
- Keychain: this is super special and I know you will love it
- Wedding Greeting Kit: this is an envelope addressing template that I am loving.
- Winter Hat: another thing I didn’t get finished…opps!!
Of course there is always the chance that I sneak in one or two more for you as well but you never know! Although I got behind a little last week I am actually ahead this week. Everything you see here is already written, scheduled, and ready to go! I am FINALLY on my new scheduled where I am only writing once a day!