It’s Monday again and that mean it is time to share with you all what you have, to look forward to this week. Take a moment, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s look ahead. You know that I am currently sitting on my back porch and enjoying my one cup of coffee for the week. Although I will admit that I don’t always drink that cup coffee anymore. Most days it now gets cold before I even pick it up.
This week is going to be a pretty light week as I am taking a few days off. I will be checking emails and be online Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I will return in full force on Monday. Let’s take a look at some of the articles that I have for you:
- Tasty Tuesday: I went in search of Easter side dishes for you all
- Wishful Wednesday: I would like to visit Jerusalem
- Hot Topic Thursday: Getting Ready for Easter
- Family Friday: Catching you up with us
- and a few more.
I don’t always know ahead of time some articles that end up being posted as sometimes sponsored articles pop up or I have some inspiration and want to share something.
Reviews coming this week are awesome:
- Fixbody: A portion control system
- Mineral Cosmetics: Some really beautiful cosmetics
- Camera Bag: Yep I got a new very affordable bag that I love
- Calm Supplement: A little something to help ease stress
Of course there is always the chance that I sneak in one or two more for you as well but you never know!