It’s Monday again and that mean it is time to share with you all what you have, to look forward to this week. Take a moment, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s look ahead. You know that I am currently sitting on my back porch and enjoying my one cup of coffee for the week. Although I will admit that I don’t always drink that cup coffee anymore. Most days it now gets cold before I even pick it up.
It is the first week of April and I am ready for it. I have no idea why but I am. This week is going to be a full week and I am so excited about of the things coming. So let’s take a look at some of the articles that I have for you:
- Tasty Tuesday: I’m going to talk to you about Easter desserts
- Wishful Wednesday: I really want to go surfing
- Hot Topic Thursday: Lent as a Catholic
- Family Friday: catching you up with us
- Newsletter This Week: there will be a newsletter on Friday this week.
- and a few more.
I don’t always know ahead of time some articles that end up being posted as sometimes sponsored articles pop up or I have some inspiration and want to share something.
Reviews coming this week are awesome:
- Cheeky Party: I put this off before but will have it for you this week
- A New Doorbell: Cause I broke our old one
- Etsy Shop Discount: I have an amazing discount to share with you
- Desert Steel: Another beuatiful garden piece from Desert Steel
- Laptop Bag: This si so cute and although I made a mistake in size it is still perfect
- April Camera Giveaway: It’s that time of the month again
- Stowaway Cosmetics: You are going to love the size.
Of course there is always the chance that I sneak in one or two more for you as well but you never know!