It’s Wishful Wednesday again and this week my wish is to visit Jerusalem. You know I have never been? My church and my brother’s church goes every year but I haven’t been able to go there yet. There are so many things that I would love to see there and I know I would have the best time.
I would honestly love to visit all of the places that Jesus went to while I was there. I know a lot of people are a bit unsure about safety when visiting there. I worry some too but I still think it would be worth it. A few of the places I would like to visit are:
- The Mount of Olives because several events int he bible take place here.
- The Garden Tomb which is the place where Jesus was buried and then arose.
- Jerusalem Biblical Zoo:Okay so this isn’t a biblical site but can you just imagine all of the different animals that you would see here? Some of which I have never seen in my life.
- Of course I would love to visit the Church of the Nativity as well. After all it is one of the most visited places.
- Another place I would like to visit is the Tomb of the Virgin Mary as well as the Church of Mary Magdalene. Both women were so important in the bible.