It’s Monday again and that mean it is time to share with you all what you have, to look forward to this week. Take a moment, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s look ahead. You know that I am currently sitting on my back porch and enjoying my one cup of coffee for the week. Although I will admit that I don’t always drink that cup coffee anymore. Most days it now gets cold before I even pick it up.
[Tweet “Find out what’s happening this week at #ritareviews #blogging #news “]
First off, you may have noticed a little housekeeping going on around here. I have changed up a few images among other things. The sidebar is also getting a cleaning. Just a little upkeep to make things look nice. I have one more thing planned for the sidebar that will roll out when I have it completed. I have more than 250 pages of posts that I am currently going through and updating a little bit. That will reflect soon in the sidebar, making things a little easier to find. Now this week I have lots planned so let’s get to it:
- Tasty Tuesday: a Cinco de Mayo recipe that you had to see coming
- Wishful Wednesday: if I won the lottery
- Hot Topic Thursday: rules for raising boys
- Family Friday: an update on our lives and what we are doing
- May Camera Giveaway: it’s that time of the month again
- SonicBlend: y’all are going to love this brush
- NeoCell: a few new products from a trusted brand
- Oriental Trading: getting ready for Vacation Bible School
- Life’s a Beach Hop: a fun giveaway with a hop
As always there may be more posts or giveaways. It all just depends on the time I have as well as what hits my in box when.