It’s Monday again and that mean it is time to share with you all what you have, to look forward to this week. Take a moment, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s look ahead. You know that I am currently sitting on my back porch and enjoying my one cup of coffee for the week. Although I will admit that I don’t always drink that cup coffee anymore. Most days it now gets cold before I even pick it up.
If there was ever a full week it is this one. Actually the next few weeks are going to be super full! Let’s take a look of a little of what I have in store for you all this week.
- Tasty Tuesday: Homemade Fruit bars that are so good when the weather turns hot
- Wishful Wednesday: My one laundry wish (yes I have one!)
- Hot Topic Thursday: Parenting Your Parents
- Family Friday: As usual I catch you up on us and what we are doing
- Shoes, Shoes, Shoes: I actually have a lot of shoe talk this week with some from AmiClub, Bokos, and an RHEA Footwear giveaway
- Drafting Allowed: I have an awesome drafting table from BestChoice Products
- Oriental Trading: I promised you more in depth articles and I have three of them for you this week.
- and a few more.