I don’t know about all of you but I love food and everything to do with food including all the gadgets in the kitchen. Welcome to another week of Tasty Tuesday where you will find anything from a recipe to tips on washing dishes! Just kidding cause, I hate to wash dishes and will get out of it if I possibly can and do most nights!
Okay this week I thought I would share a guacamole recipe with you. I know what you’re thinking! How hard can guacamole be to make? It isn’t but there are those who don’t know how to make it. My sister in-law loves guacamole and eats it like everyday. So I keep this simple recipe handy when she comes to visit. Are you ready for it?
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato chopped (you can cut up several cherry tomatoes for a better flavor)
- 1 onion finely chopped (I use a small one)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper
- Peel and mash avocados in a medium serving bowl.
- Stir in onion, garlic, tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Season with remaining lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for half an hour in order to blend flavors.