I don’t know about all of you but I love food and everything to do with food including all the gadgets in the kitchen. Welcome to another week of Tasty Tuesday where you will find anything from a recipe to tips on washing dishes! Just kidding cause, I hate to wash dishes and will get out of it if I possibly can and do most nights!
This week I want to share with you my favorite frozen treat when the weather turns hot! It is simple and you will love it.
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 5 of the pop molds.
- Place in freezer for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- The fruit can be whatever sort of fruit that you want!
- If you don’t have molds use can use plastic cups. Just fill with the mixture, cover the cup with foil, poke a stick in the middle of the foil and freeze for 5 hours. To get the cups off just submerge about 2/3 of the cup in hot water for 5 seconds and pull on the stick.