If you have been following me on Facebook you already know that I have something different planned for the monthly camera giveaways this month and next. I told you over the last few months that this year would be the last year for the monthly camera giveaways. Thanks to MamatheFox.com who is hosting this amazing hop I was inspired. Rather than a simple camera giveaway that goes for the whole month I will be using the camera in the two hops this month and next.
[Tweet “Enter to win a Nikon Coolpix Digital Camera #photography #ritareviews #giveaways”]
Nikon – Coolpix L830 16.0-Megapixel Digital Camera
The features of this camera is amazing and this is actually one of my favorite cameras to use. I have a new camera this year that I am personally using but this is my trusty standby and the one that I always in my bag. My new one I take out for planned photo shoots. This one wonderfully for the spontaneous photo.
- 16.0-megapixel, 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor: Captures high-resolution images up to 4608 x 3456 pixels.
- Scene modes: Include beach, dusk/dawn, fireworks show, food, landscape, museum, night landscape, night portrait, party/indoor, portrait, snow, sports, sunset, 3D photography and more to accommodate a range of shooting scenarios and environments.
- Burst mode: Captures up to 8 fps, so you can capture dynamic, fast-motion action in crisp detail.
- White balance modes: Include auto, cloudy, daylight, flash, fluorescent, incandescent and preset manual to help you achieve natural tones under a wide variety of lighting conditions.
- TTL (through-the-lens) auto flash: With monitor pre-flashes delivers efficient illumination, so you can take properly lit shots. Red-eye flash mode promotes natural-looking eyes in portraits.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
Enter below for your chance to win the Nikon Coolpix camera. The giveaway ends November 15,2017 at 11:59 pm EST.
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.
Take the time to hop around to all of the other hops going on right now.